endless inspiration

endless inspiration

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stalker or Fan which one am I?

Ok here is the problem. I love Josh Groban, yes I know, he's just a singer, songwriter etc... I think he's very handsome and funny. I've seen the utube videos etc... ok so when does it become stalking? I mean I'm not going to NYC and looking for him am I? no, I'm not going to San Diego and waiting for him at his grandmas house! (only know she lives there from something he posted) I do however reply to every post he does, ok so that's a little weird. But hey do you really think he's reading them? Hell to the NO! He probably has someone else do the posting etc... Well I don't think I'm a stalker just a huge fan with a couple of fantasy's in my head. Like maybe I'll be somewhere and he'll show up, or I'll win VIP passes to his next concert. Which by the way will be happening soon cause he has a new CD in the making. I'll probably be in the nosebleeds at a concert with all the other old ladies swooning over his dreamy voice.....Sigh but I can dream can't I? Now don't get me wrong, I have a wonderful husband and great kids, but if he came up to me right now and wanted me to leave with him to some deserted island........Well the answer would be no. I just want to meet him, I just want to talk to him, I'm a really good friend! Just ask the friends I have! LOL so silly this all is! But I'm not a stalker, just a fan with a huge imagination! Who knows maybe one day I just might get the chance to prove you all wrong! So I'm still gonna facebook about him, still going to leave my little comments to him and still pretend that he would fall in love with me the minute he saw me!!! That's what dreaming is all about! And BTW he's not GAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always been a crafter and then one day I discovered beading and I was hooked!