endless inspiration

endless inspiration

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pet Peeves!

As you all may know one of my pet peeves is rude people in line...already discussed that. One of the other things that drives (no pun intended) me crazy is when people follow behind you sooooo close! Do they actually think that I'm going to go faster for them? In fact when someone does that too me I go slower, slowly a little bit at a time until I'm 10miles UNDER the speed limit! LOL they hate it, but Hell that's what they get for riding my ass! I was going the speed limit to begin with! So if you are following me and I'm going the SPEED LIMIT and you don't like it, well go around me! don't ride my butt! Cause if you do I'll probably make you even madder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always been a crafter and then one day I discovered beading and I was hooked!